Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

This is SunRain Plone Theme


You are here: Home / RPAS call - closed Sept. 10
FAI Licences

Any member of an associate federation can obtain an FAI licence. This happens through the secretary of the concerned federation or by contacting our .

RPAS call - closed Sept. 10

UVS International has been addressed a requirement for an urgent job to be fulfilled within the EU. Please find the text here.